This is the second time I’ve ordered this material. The first time was for my front yard to cover it in preparation for spreading rocks, and the second time was for the backyard. Again, spreading rocks. I don’t think there’s any one perfect material for blocking weeds, but this stuff has been fantastic in that regard with minimal weed growth
Weed Control Mat | Weed Ground Cover | Landscaping Fabric
per metre length – (2m width)
FREE FAST SHIPPING ACROSS CANADA ON ALL ORDERS OF $60+ or more (save $22)
3 DAY DECEMBER SUPER SALE … Don’t Miss Out
The heavy-duty weed barrier landscape fabrics are made from upgraded fabrics selected after many trials.
Although it is a high-density material, it has high permeability and water can still pass through it slowly.
Designed to provide unparalleled weed control, this premium weed barrier fabric will skyrocket your productivity and efficiency!
- Size: 2m Wide x Order Just The Length You require (boxed, Folded Not on a roll)
- Extra strong, UV-stabilised woven polypropylene
- Breathable fabric – water & nutrients pass through
- Planting lines to help planting in straight lines
DUE TO CURRENT DEMAND
PLEASE ALLOW 5-7 DAYS SHIPPING
per metre length – (2m width)
Professional Heavy Duty Weed Barrier Landscape Fabric
Weed Control Fabric Ground Cover Weed Barrier
- Heavy Duty – Made of durable polypropylene woven fabric, UV resistant, corrosion resistant and high breaking strength
- Great air and water permeability – Prevent weeds in vegetable garden, but let air and water through
- Easy to work with – Easy to lay and easy to cut with sissors. keep plantings in a straight line
Why Choose A Premium Garden Weed Barrier Landscape Fabric
- Conserves soil moisture, increases plant growth, and prevents unwanted weeds from germinating.
- Chemical Free and protect your yard’s ecosystem and thrive your plants.
- Superior permeability to keep the soil nourished, but still keeps weeds away.
- Stripes located 30cm apart make for easy plant alignment.
EASY TO INSTALL
Roll of extra thick sunlight minimizing weed barrier fabric for yard landscapes, flower beds and gardens. It’s very easy to roll out, place down and start planting.It is light enough so that you can carry and cut it and also heavy enough to protect your garden.
Which payment methods are accepted?
We currently only accept credit card payments, PayPal & Crypto currency. More payment methods will be added in the future.
What currency are the prices displayed in?
All of our prices are displayed in $CAD.
What are your delivery options and how long will it take?
- Canada: Free shipping, 5-7 days
OUR DELIVERY PARTNERS
Do I get a receipt for my order?
You will be sent a receipt for your order by email after payment is made. You will also receive a confirmation email with a tracking number once your item has been shipped.
Do you have a shop location?
We are a “online supplier”, with no physical shop or premises. In this way, we are able to pass our considerable savings directly to you.
How do I know if my order has been shipped?
Once your order is shipped, it will be marked as complete in our database and you will receive a confirmation email with a tracking number.
I haven't received my order yet! Is it lost?
If you have any concerns with your order, please contact our support team by email and they will be glad to assist you. Most emails are answered within 1 business day.
Support Team: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have A Question Before Buying?
Can lengths be added / joined so it's continuous edging?
Can you use this edging for a gravel bed around a home, thinking of using this and putting in river rock.
How does it hold up to the sun and weed wacker?
Customer Answer: I have had it in place for a few years now both in summer and in winter. I have never had a problem with it being in the sun and I weed wack by it every time I cut the grass and never had a problem. The only problem is once in a while in the spring you have to push the stakes that hold it in place back into the ground. The cold weather makes them pop up a little buy nowhere near all the way out of the ground. They have been holding my paver blocks in place very well. Hope this helps